Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

"The Atonement is Infinite and Eternal"

 Christ is everything to you, Christ is everything to me, 
Where would we be,
If it weren't for He?

The great I am,
The Mighty High Priest,
Through Christ our Lord,
All fears do cease.

At peace... I am,
At peace I'll be,
For Thy love Thou gives to me.

How can it be?
Thou didst die for me!
I do cry to Thee,
Thou whispers silently...

(paraphrased...)

"Come unto me...
Ye are my friends.
 Come unto me...
Ye who've sinned."

"I have suffered and bled for Thee,
I have given My life you see?
In my palms I've engraven Thee,
In that garden I made thee free."

"Will you flee, flee from sin?
Repent and change, 
To start again?"

"A brand new day,
A glorious morn.
To begin once again,
To be reborn!" 

The Atonement is Infinite and Eternal
***Alma 7:11-16***

By: Daniel Thomas Armstrong (December 6th, 2014 @ 1:00pm)




No comments:

Post a Comment