Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Beautiful, Wonderful, and Incredible

You're a beautiful being full of light from above,
Can't you see what I'm seeing you were formed by His love!

You're a beautiful being full of faith in His Son,
Can't you see what I'm seeing you we born to have fun!

You're a wonderful being full of hope and desire,
Can't you see what I'm seeing a walking testimony of fire!

You're a wonderful being full of smiles and cheer,
Can't you see what I'm seeing as you cast out all fear!

You're an incredible being full of hard work and dedication,
Can't you see what I'm seeing as you bless this whole nation!

You're an incredible being full of humble obedience,
Can't you see what I'm seeing as you pledge your allegiance!

I hope when you read this you will know that it's you,
Not because you need it, but to say what is true!

Because of you... I've grown closer to Christ, 
Because of you... I've been reminded why.

***Thank you to the person that I thought about as I wrote this poem. You will forever be somebody I remember as a living disciple of Christ***

By: Daniel Thomas Armstrong
December 17th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment